Friday, November 27, 2009

La vie en rose

For quite some time I noticed this cute moto scooter parked in front of my building. Two days back, when coming back from my yoga class, i decided to take some photos and post them on the blog (unfortunately the photos are quite bad and fail to capture the glamor :P). Notice that the helmet is just left unsecured on the scooter. The day after, when passing by the same place, the helmet was still there and I showed my surprise that it wasn't stolen over night. One of my colleagues laughed and replied that one possible reason is that no man would ever steal it... it has to be a woman.. guess he's got a point...

Don't miss the gloves. I love them!!







2 comments:

  1. nice ride :)
    it's for sure, she's a star :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the way you guessed it's a she. What were your clues? :P

    ReplyDelete