


The campus is on a hill and the best joke ever is that the faculty of computer science is exactly on top of the hill. I can imagine what was going on in the architect's mind: "c'mon geeks, if u wanna reach your computers, u must climb".
Surprisingly, my memory didn't trick me and I managed to reach the building where my office is:


However, I had some problems convincing the guard to let me in. The good part is that he was talking a bit of english, the bad part is that he was really smelling of alcohol. The smell was so strong that I was in danger of getting drunk only by staying close to him. So, even though I was feeling like throwing up, I had to put up a straight face, and explain several times what I was doing there. Finally, he smiled and let me in. The corridors are quite gloomy and I have a feeling that me and the guard were the only people around. So, a speculation about SNU is that nobody comes to work on weekends (as opposed to NUS). Even the security system seems designed to keep you home on weekend. You have to input several security codes at different doors. Quite troublesome (and it's not only that u need to know the code, u also need the magic touch.. trust me, it took me some time to get to that level of intimacy with the security system ;) ).
I didn't spend much time in the office, the main purpose of my visit was achieved: I knew the way!! :)
photos of your apartment PLEASE :)
ReplyDeleteI will take some but right now it's just too messy and I don't feel like cleaning it for a photo shooting. I don't feel that well.. hope I don't get a cold. I need to drink something warm.
ReplyDelete