Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Morning walk!

This morning I decided to walk all the way from my place to the university. I was told it should take about 40 minutes. The estimation is correct. However, the only detail missing is that i need to walk up hill.. and trust me, though from the bus it seemed perfectly doable, the story changes completely when you are actually walking. This experience made me remember the times when I was jogging with Claudia around the NUS campus. Actually, she was the one doing the jogging part and looking all professional, whereas I was concentrating more on staying alive :D. Yeah, I did make her look good!

Coming back to my current expedition, when I eventually reached the university I was feeling like reaching heaven. I should also add that on the way I resisted the temptation of stopping and taking the bus. That was the hard part. Damn bus stops. To conclude, my today's resolution is that, as long as the weather is nice, I'm going to walk to the university each morning! [Aaa... guess my only hope now is that the cold weather will set in soon]

1 comment:

  1. The comparison with heaven is simply genius. When you're standing at your desk - it feels like you're on top of the world; never felt this way at my working desk :p

    ReplyDelete